Requesting Educational Records

The California Psychological Association compiles MCEP educational records based on the attendance information reported by course providers. It is this information that is used by the Board of Psychology to verify compliance. Providers are allowed 6 weeks to submit course attendance records to CPA, so your attendance at a course may not be documented for as long as two months after a course is completed.

CPA will mail a copy of your current educational record on request.

A request for records must include your license number.

Write to CPA at:

California Psychological Association
Accrediting Agency
3835 North Freeway Blvd, Suite 240
Sacramento, California 95834

Or phone: 916-286-7979

Or fax:  916-286-7971

If your address information with the BOP is current, you can request a copy of your records simply by submitting your license number at the CPA website:   
Click here   (opens in a new window)

If the BOP does not have your current address,  you should update your license by contacting the Board of Psychology immediately.

Paul G. Mattiuzzi, Ph.D.
Box 255841
Sacramento, CA

Phone:  916-485-0285



The California Psychology Network
is maintained as a public service by
Dr. Paul Mattiuzzi,
a licensed, independent psychologist.


Copyright 2005, Paul G. Mattiuzzi, Ph.D.